Two girls with a passion for decor and design working together to create beautiful things! We believe in being good stewards of what the Lord has blessed us with and hope to help you fill your home with what you love!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Yard Sales.....The BEST Thing Since Sliced Bread!


Even though autumn is just around the corner, there is still time to squeeze in a few more shopping trips to some of my favorite places.....the yards and garages of my neighbors!  Labor Day weekend is always a great time to get in some last minute "picking" and frankly, I LOVE it! 
Today was an especially great day for some awesome finds......
 
Here are some of the best deals of the day:

Stools ~ A Sweet $3 Each!
These stools are solid wood and fabulous!  I can't wait to start creating something special with them!  Stay tuned, you might just see them again (wink, wink)!
 
My other favorite find/deal of the day is this adorable child sized chair....
I actually bought four of them altogether!
 
Children's Chairs ~ $2.50 Each!
 
I have the perfect table to put these with once they've been cleaned up and painted antique white.  I think that there will also be some light distressing involved as well.  Sorry to say, these chairs are already reserved for two special little girls.  You may see them again, but they won't be for sale. 
 
That's all for today....  Wishing you all a very happy last days of summer and for those of you who are taking advantage of the last "sales" of summer....  Happy Picking!
 
 

 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment