Two girls with a passion for decor and design working together to create beautiful things! We believe in being good stewards of what the Lord has blessed us with and hope to help you fill your home with what you love!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Stenciled and Distressed Coffee Table For Sale

I love this table!  I wish I could keep it, but I know I can't keep everything!  I hope someone else loves it as much as I do.  Up for sale is a lovely condition vintage all-wood coffee table.  It has been painted, stenciled and distressed.  The stencil was completed with Annie Sloan's chalk paint and it has a clear coat of Annie Sloan's clear wax as well.  The table measures 24 wide by 64 long thus is a very nice size.
This beautiful coffee table is priced at $40.








If you like it and are interested, please message us!

SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment