Two girls with a passion for decor and design working together to create beautiful things! We believe in being good stewards of what the Lord has blessed us with and hope to help you fill your home with what you love!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside!

As the weather gets colder we realize with sadness, that our unheated workspace is less than ideal for creativity.  Of course we are still looking for the perfect location, but in the mean time, we'll just have to stick it out!  Our solution?  Warm comfy old clothes, some gloves and a pot or two of coffee!  I think that we are going to also break out a space heater or two! 

Picture it.... two gals covered from head to toe in paint covered, old clothes--paint brush in one hand and huge cup of coffee in the other.  I wish I had a picture to share with you...  Trust me when I say, the creative process is not always pretty (just hopefully the end result)!   

We have gotten a bunch of lovely new treasures just waiting for us to get our hands on.  I see some painting in our future!

   

1 comment: