Two girls with a passion for decor and design working together to create beautiful things! We believe in being good stewards of what the Lord has blessed us with and hope to help you fill your home with what you love!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Yes Please!

It was a dreary and blustery day in Honesdale, PA.  Snow was falling in heaps and bounds and a cold wind was sending chills down my spine.  I heard my mail carrier arrive and went out to get the mail when I saw it sitting there!  Could it be?  I did not notice any trumpets blasting or cymbals clanging and yet, there it was--my free sample of milk paint

Isn't the packaging cute!

As you know, here at the "Nest", we have a passion for paint and are so excited to have the opportunity to try out milk paint for the very first time!  Many thanks to Anne from The Old Fashioned Milk Paint Co. for sending us some of this amazing product to sample.  If you have ever heard of milk paint or seen anything painted with this product, you know that it does amazing things to furniture.  It also comes in 20 luscious, rich colors that you can sink your teeth into.


I already have a special piece in mind for the Lexington Green color that I chose.  I cannot wait to get my hands on a paintbrush!  Of course, you'll all be the first to see the big reveal and read all about my experience using it.  Good things to come! 

Blessings,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment