Two girls with a passion for decor and design working together to create beautiful things! We believe in being good stewards of what the Lord has blessed us with and hope to help you fill your home with what you love!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Project In The Works: Charming Dresser

heart this.



We are working on an ADORABLE dresser.  I can already tell this is going to be a hard one to part with.  You see, I am a sucker for dressers.  Dresser redos are definitely my favorite thing to do.  You would be able to see that if you were in my home.  I use dressers everywhere.  Not only in my bedroom, but in the kitchen pantry and the hallway and so on.  Why limit their use to the bedroom?  They are incredibly functional pieces of furniture to be used for so many purposes.  One of my dressers holds decor as well as winter wear for the kids and the other, coloring books, markers and paper for the girls.  I can't wait to show you the one in the works right now.  She is LOVELY.  Stay tuned for the reveal as we finish putting the final touches on her within the next few days!  I can't wait to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment